find best friends

who are your friends?
isn't that a big question to ask?
well friends are friends and the come into your life when the right time comes
i have friends and what i call real friends but all are friends anyway
friends are people you are free with and can share ideas, emotion, jokes and a lot more
play games together.
go out with them to a party or go clubbing in the night.
DO YOU HAVE GOOD FRIENDS?
good friends are friends that you cam't live within becaause the are meant to direct you ways and actions. these are my good friends.


well Godwin and scanty are my best friends but the sad sorry is that i don't have their images.
i wish to see all these people together again but i think it's unfortunate.
real friends are best friends and best friends are real friends.
i miss you all and hope you to see you guys again.







my friends from VISION PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE so these are my friends so who are your friends please let me know and hey to my girlfriends yours will be out soon so please watch out
thank you
shoody,


visit other pages here

Comments

Popular Posts